Do you enjoy developing high-end websites, learning new technologies, and solving problems? If so, then have we got a job for you! Cornerstone is looking for a driven and talented front-end developer with a “can-do” attitude to join our Calgary team. You will work with the latest technologies while developing CMS and E-Commerce driven websites, often working with some of Calgary’s top designers and creative agencies. This is a 6 month contract, with the hopes of renewal/extension.
- Development of websites from provided designs
- Assist with the implementation and configuration of CMS and E-Commerce systems
- Working with back-end developers to integrate front-end interfaces with back-end systems
- Provision of training and support to clients
- Researching solutions for functional requirements
- The successful candidate will be a driven, resourceful and adaptable individual with strong client relationship and problem solving skills, with a high attention-to-detail
- Advanced understanding of XHTML, CSS and JQuery
- Good knowledge of usability principles
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and image optimization
- Some experience working with CMS implementations would be beneficial
- Some experience working with PHP, ASP or .NET would be beneficial
- Some knowledge of coding for search engine optimization would be beneficial
- Some web design skills would be considered a huge asset
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person with the right attitude to join a fast growing and entrepreneurial company. When applying, please include a cover letter along with your resume. Applications will be accepted via email only and should be sent to hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)cornerstonedigital.ca. No recruiters please.