Cornerstone is looking for a full-time Ruby on Rails developer for a contract opportunity. This is a 6-month opportunity with a strong likelihood for renewal or full-time employment.
- Develop software applications and associated artifacts such as unit tests, installation programs and test automation code
- Apply good technical practices such as continuous integration, test automation, source code control and review
- Database design, set-up and maintenance
- Assist with application architecture design
- Work with project manager to understand requirements and resolve issues
- Intermediate to Senior skill level in Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- PostgreSQL or MySQL knowledge
- GIT expertise
- Experience in test-driven development
- Object oriented design
- Experience developing mid- to large-scale web applications (lead developer is a plus)
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team-player
If you’re interested in this opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Send through an email to hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)cornerstonedigital.ca, and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit.